April 07, 2010

Fora Fun

As many of you already know, I'm currently travelling Australia and blogging about it here.
Some even more exciting news, I've been asked by my dear family at MTV Canada to write some articles for them about Aussie Beauty in their new online magazine FORA.

Picture 5

It's completely interactive and streamlines beautifully with Twitter and other community forums. I'm really happy with how my page turned out :)  You can move the polaroids around and watch a video I made called '5 Things Canadians Can Learn from Aussies'.

Picture 4

If you live outside of Canada, you'll have to watch the video on Youtube which I've also posted on my Aussie Blog.

I'm always interested to hear your thoughts/suggestions so feel free to comment or Tweet me.
It feels so good to be able to do this stuff while I'm travelling. My Mac and I are inseparable... it's getting kind of serious :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails