January 11, 2011

African Lion Safaaaari














Ever wanted to go somewhere exotic? I don't know about you, but I've been dreaming about taking an African Safari ever since I was a little girl.
I used to doodle lions and elephants on all of my school work- and turned my entire basement into a safari where I would take my sisters on an adventure with our Power Wheels Jeep.

Today, that dream may become a reality thanks to the good peeps at Intrepid Travel. They are running this crazy cool contest right now where you can win an African Adventure for you and 10 friends INCLUDING FLIGHTS!




Crazy right? Believe it!

Prize includes: flights, a 14-day Intrepid Travel Adventure, a private overland vehicle, and countless real-life experiences as you search out the Big Five on a Serengeti Safari, and then camp under a billion stars at Ngorongoro Crater. To top it off, you finish your trip on Africa's famed Spice Island, Zanzibar.



What's not to be a fan of? Seriously. 

Question is- Who will you bring with you if you win? Head over to their Facebook Page to get started!
Contest closes Jan 21st. 



As someone who speaks from experience from winning a competition like this in the past, trust me when I say you'll never know what you're missing if you don't enter! What have you got to lose? Do it now! Only one week left!!! Go! Go! Go!

1 comment:

C.W. Bush said...

Holy crap. All over this!

Related Posts with Thumbnails