November 30, 2010

The California Coast


After enjoying a beautiful weekend in sunny San Francisco, Mike and I are hitting the road to drive down the Pacific Coast highway to LA.



We picked up our rental car thanks to our dear friends at Alamo, packed some food, and our freshly charged cameras with no idea what we were in for. 



Boy am I ever glad we split up this drive into two days. There is so much to see and do along the coast that rushing the experience wouldn't do it justice.

sunset in Santa Cruz

This road reminds me a lot of my Great Ocean Road experience, especially around the Big Sur area. There is nothing I love more than driving down the winding roads and hugging each corner like I'm in a video game.  Life on the road is good :)


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails