November 19, 2010

The Countdown is On!


In less than a week, I'll be hitting Cali with Mike- the winner of My BTJE Ultimate Plus One competition :)


Two bloggers and the Golden Gate? I feel a Full House Parody coming on...
This could be way too much fun!
















Our adventure starts in San Francisco and works its way down the coast to LA. We'll be seeing the sights, eating the food and talking with some pretty interesting locals.
Big thanks to Flight Centre for hosting this competition in the first place and to all of YOU for voting for me to win this thing! I promise to bring you nothing but the goods ;)



Have anything you'd like us to see or do out there? Let us know!



Leave a comment, or tweet me





So far here's what we've got coming in from you guys:





@missanjelica MUST have clam chowder in a bread bowl while sitting at fisherman's wharf!


@ExVacationIdeas Do the segway tour withhttp://citysegwaytours.com/san-francisco - they are the best and it is ALOT of fun!


Matthew C.X. Langford Arts cafe for breakfast (in sunset district).. So good and the Korean owners are sweet.



1 comment:

SJ said...

Go to Anchor Brewery! I've always wanted to go.
http://www.anchorbrewing.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails