July 29, 2010

The Birth of the Tribe

Since arriving back in this fine city of Toronto, it's been a whirlwind of meetings, tweetups, BBQ's and some freelance work thrown in there to pay the bills.

I've got some exciting projects coming up, and I'm so happy with where life is taking me. My work and love are one in the same and it's so incredible to be able to say that. I've been working some TV shows, shooting some cool art projects, and getting things up and running for the Toronto Travel Tribe.


I can't believe how many great writers and travel bloggers we have right here in Toronto. I recently went to a Travel Blogger Tweetup and was so inspired by the eclectic mix of people that I decided to co-found the Tribe with the fabulous Mariellen. Big thanks to the Sydney Travel Tribe for teaming up with us on this project!


If you haven't checked out Mariellen's blog Breathe Dream Go, I highly suggest you get on it. She has been to India more than you can count on one hand and recently spent her 50th birthday (yes I know, she doesn't look a day older than 30) watching the sunrise light up the great Himalayan range. She carries this magical aura that is so inspiring and calming to be around. Plus, she has a true love for tea which puts her even higher in my books ;)

I cannot wait to introduce you to more of the Travel Tribe. Each month we'll be featuring a different person/blog so you can get to know them and their brand. Trust me when I say these people will blow your mind. If you're a travel blogger/startup and ever in the Toronto area, feel free to stop by and meet the tribe!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails