July 06, 2010

What I Ate With My Mate

Content. 
I love creating it. Reading it, but most of all sharing it.

After recently travelling Australia for six months, I've started writing for various websites including Travel with a Mate, MTV Fora, Chickadvisor, and of course my own Aussie blog. But what I love most- is meeting all these other great people producing content as well. I'm so fortunate to be surrounded by some seriously creative and brilliant minds who offer nothing but support and encouragement. By the way if you haven't met the tribe, I highly suggest you get to know them ;) 



I've really enjoyed being on the road- it's allowed me to write and completely produce my own content outside of a cubicle. I'm really proud of my MTV Fora pieces- the team has given me so much freedom to write whatever the hell I want, produce video, and even have a say in the design layout of the pages. If you haven't read 'From YYZ to SYD' I highly suggest you do so ;)  

This month, I am pleased to give you: 'What I Ate with my Mate 

Stay tuned for my next article on Aussie fashion. I hit the streets of Melbourne to dissect the street style and try on some different hats-literally.  



By the way- only one week left to vote for me in the 'Best Travel Job Ever' competition. Send some goddamn love my way would ya? 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails