October 23, 2010

In Search of the Ultimate Plus One

After winning the bonus round of the 'Best Travel Job Ever' - I've been awarded with a free trip for two to Cali. Since MANY of you were a big part in me winning (thanks again for all the votes!) I wanted to give you all a fair chance at joining in on this adventure with me.


So here's the scoop: 

WHEN? End of Nov (dates are flexible- but I'm aiming for Nov 25th-ish)


HOW LONG? As long as we want it to be!


WHAT DOES IT INCLUDE?

-FREE flight to San Fran
-3 nights hotel accom
-free car rental
-memories with yours truly
-flight home from LA


WHAT AM I LOOKING FOR?

-someone who will benefit from the trip
-a creative mind
-sense of humour
-good taste in music
-photo/video skills an asset
*bonus points if you're a blogger


So pitch yourself and tell me why you want to hit up Cali- and more importantly, why I should take you with me. You can tweet, e-mail or leave a comment below. 

I'll be announcing the winner on Friday Oct 29th so get on it!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think I would be the ultimate travel partner if you haven't decided. I know LA very well, host a reality show, tweeted you to win and I guarantee no other applicant is named Murtz.

Related Posts with Thumbnails