October 25, 2010

Get Your Vote On

Toronto is the place I love coming home to in-between my travels. A city thriving with art, culture and the most interesting/brilliant minds.


Which is why TODAY, is a very important day for me and all of it's residents- ELECTION DAY! As someone who works in the arts/entertainment industry, I'm a big supporter of the Arts Vote TO movement.

I know a lot of people who like to stay removed from politics, but if there is one thing you CAN do, it's exercise your right to vote. Do it for Toronto- it's the best way you can have a part in shaping this beautiful city we all love :) 


I personally love this little report card that Manifesto put together: 



Polls are open from 10 a.m.–8 p.m. and you do not need to have pre-registered or received a voter information card in order to cast a ballot. If you are an eligible elector, all you need to do is show up at your polling place with proper identification. Easy peasy.
Now go get your vote on.

1 comment:

Giana B said...

Done and Done sister!

Related Posts with Thumbnails